Hi everybody!(^^)
This time i would like to talk about philosophy or principle. I'm sure each of us must have their own philosophy and principle in their life. And i'm sure there must be a reason or reasons why you chose that philosophy.
For me, my philosophy is "Make the failure as new start of victory". It is because i believe that whenever i failed in something it is actually the opportunity or the kickstart for me to double up my effort and be more inspired to do the best for the next.

How about you my friends??? Feel free to share your philosophy here!(^^)
Thank you:)


3 comments:
hye dayah..ermmm..my philosophy is nothing is impossible!for me,whatever I want,I will get it..no matter how..because,I think we have our own right to get what we want..right dayah..?=)
Hi Dylla..thank u for viewing my blog(^^)
yeah i agree with you my friend..only our own self can push ourselves to get what we want..as long as the way that we use is right,so there should not be any problem there.
Good luck Dylla in whatever you do:)
KUDOS Dayah! I am really impressed with your philosophy and how your views reflect on failure as a stepping stone to victory. I too believe that the way we look at failure can change the way we look at life and the challenges we face. Anyway, I promise to leave a philosophy of mine when I step into the warmth of your blog the next time.
-Ms.sheelaa-
Post a Comment