CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

POST 6: BLOG QUESTIONNAIRE




Age: 22 years old(ops no longer a secret hehe)



Tutorial Group: 2



Lecturer: Beloved Dr Zaini Amir



1. Do you enjoy blogging?


Yes, I am enjoy blogging. It is because when I’m blogging I can share my story, opinion and whatever that I want to share in good and interesting way. It is because my handwriting is not good as my friends so that it is demotivated me to write something, but with blogging I don’t have to worry about that anymore J

While what I mean by interesting way is, I can make my story or opinion more interesting by uploading pictures or videos to make the story more lively, reachable and understandable to my readers.



2.Based on your experience what is the benefit of blogging?


The benefits of blogging is vary. From my experience, blogging can assist me to enhance my writing skill in term of my confidence to voice out my thought and also be brave to do mistakes. It is because I know that I’m not a good writer so that I need to practise a lot to write. I hope with practise a lot, I’ll become a good writer one day. Besides that, by blogging I can share my opinion to my friend’s blog by giving feedback from what they wrote in their blog. By blogging also make me exposed to ICT broader than before J



3.Do you need more assistance to set up your blog ?


I think I don’t need any assistance since the step to set up the blog is easy we as students should explore the ICT in order to make our blog more interesting.



4.Do you have any memorable/favorite topic in your blog?


My memorable or favourite topic in my blog is the first post which is reading for information where I did the post with all my heart because it is about my interest which is learning foreign language. Other than that, my favourite topic is about philosophy under a topic entitled ‘What’s yours?’ where I shared my philosophy there and some of my friends did response to it.




5.List 5 advantages of blogging for you


1) Enhance my writing skill


2) Develop my creativity


3) Improve my English language


4) Expose me to ICT broader than before


5) Can be a good and healthy way to express feeling, interest and opinion J




6.List 5 disadvantages of blogging


1) Expose to plagiarism


2) Can be a place for unhealthy activities such as rumors or gossip


3) The information in blog sometimes cannot be trusted


4) Sometimes, the setting in blog is not user friendly in term of spacing of words. I have to edit and edit to get the pattern that I wanted.


5) Sometimes people who do not responsible, can take and manipulate our word at our blog easily.




7.Will you continue blogging after the course?


Yes, I will continue blogging after this course because blogging do give me lot of benefits as I mentioned above. Just I need to improve my blog to make it more interesting in order to attract the reader read my blog.




8.Do you think that blogging improve your writing?


Yes, blogging improved my writing because when I’m writing I am practising my writing skill, when I am practising I am improving my writing J




9.Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students?


Yes, I think lecturers should continue this blogging activity for the next batch of students because blogging do brings more good than harm, more benefits to the students especially. With blogging they will be exposed with many things and the most important it will assist students to improve their writing skill.




10.Will you recommend your friend to blog?


Yes, I will. It is because blogging has many benefits and can make someone has additional value than people who doesn’t.




11.Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog?


Yes, of course. It is my pleasure to teach them. It is because the process to set up the blog is easy, it only take some time to learn on how to add gadget,videos,images and others.But as time goes by,he or she will be definitely manage their blog well:)

THANK YOU(^^)








0 comments: